Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Michael's Domain

Michael's Domain

Stuff about me!


See my complete profile

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Friday, December 23, 2005
 
It's Friday and I'm ready to head home for a relaxing three day break. Sounds like Darcy spent a lot of money at the grocery store so we should eat well during the short holidays! Unfortunately Darcy works tomorrow so we will only have Sunday and Monday off. It won't feel like Christmas being stuck here but we'll make the most of it. I will make Sin Fizzes and my Mom's cinnamon and sugar balls Christmas morning. Our little Christmas tree has even more gifts now and someone special is gettting many of those ;) It's strange but there really aren't many things that I want. There are some dumbek music cds I'd like and that's about it. I have been betting on a few Star Trek Gold Key comics and McFarlane NHL figurines but it's best if I buy those myself. I hope that I win the hockey figures! Starting bid is $1.00 and shipping for first figure is $9.00 and subsequent figures are $5.00 each for shipping.


I've been busy at work buying $8,000 worth of academic dvds in environmental science, health and technology. That seems like a lot of money but these videos are from small vendors like Green Planet Films, Bullfrog Films, First Run Icarus Films and Berkely Media. These are not videos that many public libraries would have or could likely afford to purchase. Many of these items cost around $200.00 but the content is excellent.


The weather has been refreshingly cool the last few days and it makes it feel a little bit like winter. Yuletide greetings to all!


|
Comments: Post a Comment