Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Michael's Domain

Michael's Domain

Stuff about me!


See my complete profile

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Tuesday, December 13, 2005
 
Well I officially have an on-site job interview at the Petroleum Institute in Abu Dhabi. It's set for the week of January 21, 2006 so I have some time to prepare. Quite exciting but I'm also nervous! On Sunday I went with Darcy and friends to see a well known local bellydancer named Ansuya perform. She is one of the original Bellydance Superstarsand she performed an electrifying 20 minute performance! We had dinner and watched the show at a neat restaurant called Uva. It was a 45 minute trek down the turnpike and interstate to Coral Gables.

Weather has turned refreshingly cool (10 celcius last night!). So I wore my PJs last night and kept the bedroom window open just a crack. Today I dusted off my long sleeved Canada shirt in celebration of the cool weather. I'm currently bidding in ebay on two Star Trek Gold Key comic books. Don't know what made me decide to do this but I hadn't used ebay in a couple of years. The two comics total less than $10.00 excluding shipping. There's only a few hours left in the bidding so we'll see what happens...


|
Comments: Post a Comment