Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Michael's Domain

Michael's Domain

Stuff about me!


See my complete profile

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Tuesday, February 21, 2006
 
We're moving to Abu Dhabi! I officially accepted the job offer today and my head is still spinning. Darcy and I have so much to do here in Florida and in Edmonton that I'm not quite sure where to start. But it's exciting and a year and a half of finding the right job has finally paid off! At the moment I'm trying to get quotes for renting a truck. We won't have that much stuff. Ryder doesn't accept one way trips (different pick up and drop off locations) - I can't believe that! Budget's online quote system is not working so I'm not getting off to a good start. I'd rather not use U-Haul after the horror stories from customers. I guess I was lucky to have rented a newer U-Haul truck when I moved down here in 2000. I better go as it's getting late - our dual move saga is to be continued....

|
Comments: Post a Comment