Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Michael's Domain

Michael's Domain

Stuff about me!


See my complete profile

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Thursday, March 30, 2006
 
It's my last day of work at Nova Southeastern University! It's a very surreal feeling. I feel numb from the fact that I'm leaving and that my work and life routine is ending here. I had a very nice going away party this afternoon at work. It had a Middle Eastern theme including food, music and a nice power point presentation. People gave me some nice momemtos and it was touching. I'm also very exhausted by the lack of sleep, stress of packing, trying to tie up loose ends and saying good bye to so many people. Tonight is my last drumming class and it will be sad to good bye to my drumming teacher. Anyway - it's time for me to go so I'm signing off - good bye South Florida and thanks for the memories!

|
Comments: Post a Comment